We are seeking experienced veterinary technician’s to join our team.
- Applicants must have at least 2 years of experience in a veterinary environment, must have an open and friendly personality, excellent client communication skills, good computer skills, and great work ethic.
- Applicants must be proficient in blood draw, various routes of injection of medications, placement of IV catheters, good understanding of general wellness care for dogs and cats, knowledge of surgical practice/anesthesia, dental care etc.
- Registered Veterinary Technicians preferred.
- Experience with Avimark and Cornerstone practice software is a bonus.
- Wages based on experience.
Please apply by emailing your resume to Hospital@truecompanionvetcare.com
7:00 am to midnight, Monday through Friday.
8:00 am to midnight on Saturday
1:00 pm to midnight on Sunday
Veterinary Technician: 2 years (Required)