COVID-19 CURBSIDE CARE
Due to the outbreak of COVID-19, True Companion Veterinary Care is implementing curbside care based on the recommendations of the CDC, American Veterinary Medical Association and Texas A&M University Veterinary School to keep our clients and staff safe, while still providing your beloved pet with the care they need.
- When you arrive please call our office to inform us that you are here.
- Clients will be met by a team member at their vehicle to retrieve the patient and obtain a good contact phone number.
- A member from our staff will call you via the telephone number you provided to our staff member at the curbside pick up to obtain medical history.
- Dr. Groemminger will evaluate the Patient and create a treatment plan.
- A member from our staff will call you to go over a treatment and to obtain your consent.
A member from our staff will take payment over the phone, we will still accept all major credit cards, Care Credit, Scratch pay and Cash. Dr. Groemminger and the staff at True Companion Veterinary Care would like to thank you for your patience in this time of the COVID 19 crisis.